Friday, August 21, 2009

Fat Head - My New Favourite Movie

If you haven’t already, I suggest checking out the documentary Fat Head by Tom Naughton. It’s incredibly eye opening, as well as pretty funny considering it’s a documentary about Fat.

I’m not going to write up a huge review because really you can search for one anywhere, the joys of the interweb. Here’s a little taste though...

Delicious right?

Also if you goto his movie blog http://www.fathead-movie.com/ he updates it regularly with articles and such relating to the high fat movement.

Also on another delicious note last night I made Pork Loin with Mango Salsa, a fantastic recipe I got from Marks Daily Apple. It was so good I ate it again for breakfast. And I learned something this morning pork breakfasts are a lot tastier than boring cereal.

No comments:

Post a Comment